AVP/Consumer and Business Deposit Product Manager
Danbury, CT | Direct Hire
AVP Consumer and Business Deposit Product Manager
The bank consists of an integrated team that seeks to leverage creativity and innovation to deliver a customer-centric approach to financial services by fostering the convergence of perspectives, knowledge and insight through the sharing of ideas within a collaborative environment.
The innovation Center’ s AVP Consumer and Business Deposit Product Manager will be responsible for the development and management of consumer and small business cash deposit accounts.
This position will collaborate with Cash Management on the development of products and pricing.
- Collaborate with Director of Payment Services to implement strategic direction for
assigned product lines; develop, implement and manage component(s) of
Payment Services Business Plan relating to consumer and small business deposit
- Partner with Line of Business, Marketing, Digital Services and Customer Service
Center to develop and implement customer contact strategy and marketing tools
to address acquisition, retention and cross sale of consumer and small business
deposit product lines.
- Understand and track budget impact, including cost structure, product financials,
revenue impact and product profitability for consumer and small business deposit
- Provide comprehensive tracking and analysis for accurate analysis of all key
initiatives including new product development and product attribute or pricing
- Reporting requirements will incorporate product performance, strategy, cross
product implications and action plans
- Maintain an awareness of new trends and developments in marketing and
company products and services.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments that may impact consumer and
small business deposit product lines; educate internal partners as appropriate.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence Center and members of Payment Services
department to monitor sales activities, sales and growth trends, penetration
analyses and campaign ROI for consumer and small business and deposit
- Perform analyses relating to existing and proposed products including market
potential. Integrate research results into ongoing product decisions and planning;
utilize research data to recommend changes in product design, sales and
- Manage all aspects of new product implementation and existing product
modification to include, but not be limited to, the design and development of
services and process improvements.
- Participate in establishing end to end product delivery from business requirement
development to sales training for all channels across product set.
- Promotes profitable account growth and expansion while optimizing fee revenue
based on competitor analysis and customer elasticities.
- Understand and manage risk and compliance related activities for consumer and
small business deposit products; ensure compliance with all regulatory and; or
- Keep abreast of regulatory compliance, trends and products within the Payment
Industry as well as changes within the competitive marketplace to ensure the Bank
maintains its competitive position.
- Must communicate effectively using all mediums including but not limited to dealing with customers, clients, and employees on the telephone, in person, and in writing.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one or small group situations.
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical & Reasoning Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Product Knowledge: Ability and interest in continually improving knowledge and understanding of bank products and services.