Brokerage Construction Claims - Westchester
Scarsdale, NY | Direct Hire
Our client a retail broker in Westchester seeks an individual to handle their construction client’ s claims. The roles of this job include:
1) Receiving liability, auto, property claims from our construction clients and reporting them to the appropriate carriers
2) Monitoring the claims to make sure they are handled properly
3) Negotiate with carriers when necessary
4) Explain coverages to clients
5) Provide claims summaries to Account Executives
6) Assisting Producers on claims review meetings with clients
7) Deductible reimbursement reviews for clients.
This individual must have a thorough understanding of coverages, especially NY State Labor Law 240/241. They must be able to communicate coverages clearly to clients.
They are NOT looking for a claims adjuster or outside claims person. Brokerage experience is preferred over carrier background
Contact Alison Sullivan