| Direct Hire
Post Date: 11/07/2017
Job ID: 12111
Industry: Brokerage - Asst Account Executive
Assistant Account Executive
Are you ready for exceptional opportunity? Our client needs someone just like you to join their Commercial Lines division in Plainview NY!
Are you a detail oriented and efficient individual with Commercial Lines experience? Then their growing organization needs you! The Assistant Account Executive will be responsible for various administrative and clerical functions for maintaining accounts:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to) the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inputs policy changes or amendments into computer and files various items electronically in document management system.
- Prepares I.D. cards, binders, change requests and cancellation follow-up.
- Produce certificates of insurance and update holders &/or additional interests.
- May perform audit checking, policy checking, invoicing and input/entry of coverage(s), per policy terms, into Agency Management Systems.
- May run Motor Vehicle Reports and process premium & non-premium endorsements.
- Two years of experience in a comparable Commercial Lines role. This experience must include policy checking.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and follow-through
- College Degree
- EPIC and/or Sagitta experience
- Document Management experience
At our client solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client' s goals. They are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Their registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
Our client has more than 3, 600 employees and global capabilities. Their expansive reach gives them access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while their locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. They have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with their clients and helping them realize their goals. Our client is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. They also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
They offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Their benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Chat With A Recruiter