| Direct Hire
Post Date: 05/09/2017
Job ID: 11814
Industry: Brokerage - Marketing
COMMERICAL ASSOCIATE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE II
REPORTS TO: Commercial Marketing Account Executive
OBJECTIVE: Provide support to the Marketing AE throughout the new business prospect process. Build relationships with Small Business Underwriters and communicate with Producers, AE’ s, and Underwriters, to obtain information and bind accounts.
Assist with the workload of 10-15 accounts during the marketing cycle, and manage all aspects of the new business submission process to achieve strong closing ratios.
- Set up TAM prospect file, create paper Marketing File, Create Accord applications on line, and organize necessary documents:
- Generate detailed loss summaries
- Quote lines of business through online systems
- Create and maintain Marketing Results Spreadsheet and Checklist
- Summarize and email submissions to various carriers and wholesalers with regular follow-up for account clearance (within 2 business days) and status when needed
- Set up and create proposals
- Confirm all declinations from any/all insurance markets in writing
- Mange proposal deadlines (generally 2 weeks from expiration date), along with Marketing AE.
- Perform all necessary post-binding functions including:
- Prepare binders
- Coordinate the issuance of certificates, and Auto ID Cards
- Facilitate the completion of other placement documents (TRIA forms, Surplus Line Forms, Finance papers etc.
Three plus years of commercial insurance experience
Knowledge of commercial coverage and marketplace
Applied TAM experience and NYS P&C License a plus
Excellent computer and relationship building skills
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Perform other duties as requested by Management
This job description is subject to change at any time.