COMPLIANCE TESTING ANALYST-TEMP to PERM
The Compliance Testing Analyst will be responsible for conducting ongoing testing of various components of the BSA/AML, OFAC, and Corporate compliance program for the New York Branch.
This includes, but is not limited to data analysis, sampling selection, independently
performing testing of the sample population, drafting of testing results, and reporting of results to senior management.
1. Assesses and analyzes processes and controls in place to evaluate the design and
operating effectiveness of the BSA/AML, OFAC, Corporate compliance program.
2. Must be analytical and have the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a
diverse workload with multiple deadlines.
3. Works collaboratively with business lines and other team members throughout the testing process to determine the objectives and scope of the testing.
4. Drafts and provides testing results periodically to key stakeholders with
recommendations for processes, controls, and/or procedural enhancements.
5. Tracks and validates the implementation of remedial actions submitted by the business owners to verify that issues identified during testing are remediated.
6. Develops, maintains and updates key metrics for Compliance Senior Management.
7. Stays informed of product details as well as emerging issues, regulatory and procedural changes to identify key opportunities to enhance the program.
8. Maintains accurate and up-to- date records of testing results for further review by Internal Audit, Examiners, Chief Compliance Officer, BSA Officer, and Senior Management.
9. Attends training as appropriate and directed by Senior Management.
1. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Power Point, Word, and Excel.
2. Strong auditing, analysis and quality control skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Requires a bachelor’ s degree or equivalent.
2. One -Three years of experience in either a BSA, Audit or Quality Assurance role in the
3. Intermediate knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC
4. Proven experience with AML QA, Testing, Internal Audit and/or Regulatory reviews.
5. Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) / Certified Fraud Examiner
(CFE) / Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) is a plus
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296350