Construction Loan Officer
Edison, NJ | Direct Hire
CONSTRUCTION LENDING OFFICER - EDISON, NJ
Long established and highly regarded New Jersey Bank with over $4 Billion in assets and branches throughout the state is seeking an experienced Construction Lender to develop, maintain and enhance customer relationships in the northern and central areas of New Jersey. The bank is aggressively lending, and provides fast turnaround in a highly compitetive market. Excellent compensation package including attractive base and bonus; top benefit package and exceptional stability and career growth opportunity.
Description: The Construction Loan Officer will solicit, underwrite and maintain loan relationships with real estate developers throughout Northern and Central regions of the Bank. Conducts Business calls on developers individually and/or with other Commercial Lending, Business Development and Branch Staff in order to generate new loan and deposit business relationships for the Bank.
· A Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration or Finance required;
· Minimum of 5 years Commercial Construction lending experience in a commercial lending department;
· Must have the ability to develop, retain and grow Construction Loan business;
· Must be able meet ambitious yet realistic goals;
· Must ensure and maintain asset quality of loan portfolio;
· Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities;
· Thorough knowledge of lending regulations required;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with customers, attorneys, realtors and other financial institutions as well as all levels of Bank personnel;
· Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills;