Assistant Account Executive (F/T)
Responsible for the servicing of small accounts and assisting with larger accounts in the office. This growing Surety and Fidelity Bond broker seeks an Assistant Account Executive to market accounts, prepare proposals and service accounts.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Communicate (written and verbal) with clients and insurance companies
· Assist in the answering of phone
· Receive and distribute mail, incoming email to general mailbox and faxes
· Pick up and deliver all mail to/from the Post Office each day
· Respond to client and insurance company inquiries
· Review and Process various documents including policies, endorsements and invoices
· Discuss billing inquiries
· Other duties as assigned
Company will train the employee on the technical side of the business. Applicant must be self-confident, detail oriented, well organized, self-starter and a very good communicator (strong written and verbal skills). Computer literate with experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Applied Agency Management System (TAM and/or EPIC). Applicant must obtain their New York State Notary certification, within 45 days of hire. New York State P&C Insurance Broker or Agent license is a requirement of employment
Excellent growth potential.
Salary commensurate with experience and background
Liberal vacation and holiday policy and Medical Insurance