The Personal Lines Account Executive will manage and grow a book of accounts including personal policies and packages. Must be able to rate with major carriers (Chubb, Ace, Fireman' s Fund, Pure, Chartis, Travelers, Hartford, etc.) on the carrier' s online rating system.
The Personal Lines Account Executive provides service to personal lines accounts (personal insurance for clients such as, but not limited to, personal automobile, homeowners, boats, umbrellas, etc.) including assisting customers in making coverage changes and informing and educating clients about policy coverage' s and insurance needs. The Personal Lines Account Executive must be familiar with company guidelines and underwriting, knowledgeable in personal lines coverage' s and also must maintain a good rapport with clients and company underwriters. The Personal Lines Account Executive assists producers in soliciting new business and developing existing accounts.
· Maintain and manage a book of business and strong contact base.
· Assumes the responsibility for initiating and developing new clients that meet the ideal client profile.
· Understand coverage' s relevant to risk and provide solutions that address the needs and wants of the client.
· Maintain successful communication with both customer and company.
· Responsible for initial fact finding with client, rating, proposals, binders and policy issuance.
· Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
· New York Brokers License Required.
· AMS360 knowledge or experience is a plus.
· Past sales and customer service experience preferred.
· Strategic thinker and results focused.