Canton, GA | Direct Hire
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/10185
Client is currently seeking an experienced programmer with the ability to write new code as well as enhance and maintain line-of-business applications. Applications are both “ front-end” (with a user interface) and “ back-end” (services and batch process) systems.
- Gather requirements, provide architectural design, code, and document new applications.
- Program enhancements to existing applications and maintain line-of-business applications.
- Troubleshoot problems including testing and “ bug” fixing.
- Minimum of one to two years’ programming experience.
- Bachelor Degree and/or industry related diploma, certification or equivalent knowledge preferred.
- Programming Languages:
- SQL (Microsoft T-SQL)
- Knowledge of agile software development life cycle a plus.
- Ability to interact effectively and work collaboratively with other staff.
Client is offering a competitive base salary, and a benefit package that includes: medical insurance (with gym membership reimbursement), 401K, tuition reimbursement and eleven paid holidays.