Project Manager- AML Software
Mineola, NY | Direct Hire
Position: Project Manager
For over fifteen years, our client has been working to combat financial crime. OUR CLIENT’ S' talented and creative team are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to the financial services industry and other companies for compliance with Anti-money laundering, Bank Secrecy Act and US PATRIOT Act regulations.
Our Client is currently seeking a hands-on, customer-focused Project Manager with some technical knowledge to join our dynamic Professional Services team. This person will be responsible for organizing and leading projects related to the deployment of our business solutions within the financial services sector.
- Overall responsibility throughout the project lifecycle including requirements definition/review, business analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Manage all project tasks including schedules, budgets, and resources, to ensure that our Client’ s solutions are delivered within time and cost constraints.
- Build and manage client relationships.
- Coordinate with other Our Client’ s team members for assignment and completion of all Client’ s project tasks.
- Attend all customer project meetings and prepare project status reports to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues.
- Coordinate with company' s team members for all customer and Client’ s project-related documentation.
Minimum of 5 years, hands-on, AML and compliance experience in the financial services industry – A MUST
Minimum of 2 years project management experience for a software vendor (preferred) or financial institution
Proven experience managing several major projects involving diverse business, operations and technology groups
Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act and other regulatory requirements as well as an understanding of KYC, EDD and PEPs
Strong problem solving skills
Proven ability to negotiate and influence business decisions and directions
Excellent organizational skills
BA degree and/or industry certifications (PMP, CAMS, CRCM) preferred
Ability to travel as needed. Travel limited to Georgia and sometimes to clients in the U.S. and Canada.
Our Client is offering a competitive base salary, a discretionary bonus, and a benefit package that includes: medical (with gym membership), 401K, tuition reimbursement and eleven paid holidays.