214-25 42nd Avenue 2nd Floor
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 02/01/2018
Job ID: 12199
Industry: Brokerage - Benefits
Queens firm that is providing employee benefits (medical, dental, vision insurance) to small and large group companies is seeking a candidate that:
- Has previously worked at least 3 years at either a brokerage firm that has the same business practice as them and/or worked at a general agency that provides services for brokers in their industry.
- Has 3+ years of experience as an account manager for clients specifically in this industry described above. By experience they are referring to providing service, support and communication on a daily basis to clients who have issues or question with the benefits that will be under their management.
- Has experience with providing service, support and communication on a daily basis to employees of the client that reach out with questions or concerns regarding their benefits that are under their management.
- Has experience conducting onsite open enrollment meetings
- Has experience managing new insurance product transitions/installations for new clients or current clients. This role consist of facilitating the process of communicating with the new insurance carrier that will be implemented, securing all the necessary paperwork that is needed for completion and signature by the client, communicating the documents that need to be completed to the client and making sure all the necessary paperwork that is needed by the insurance carrier is collected and secured in good order. Arranging with the client, carrier and payroll company the most efficient way of capturing the new enrollment elections made by the employee to ensure that these elections are captured and provided to the insurance company in a timely matter to allow enough time for the insurance carrier to complete the installation process for the company.
- Following up with the insurance carriers to check status updates regarding the completion of the installation
- Has experience and understands managing ACA reporting, tracking and filing.
- Has experience with payroll/enrollment platforms such as ADP workforce now, NAMEL, Paychex etc.
- Understands the goal and objective of establishing an EDI Feed between a payroll company and an insurance company for the insurance lines that are in force.
- Has experience with ERISA form 5500 filing
- Has good organization skills
- Must be proactive and have a strategic, structured process
- Good communication skills .
Chat With A Recruiter