Chat with me now!
Junior Compliance Testing/QC Analyst
(located in manhattan with an expanding bank)
The Compliance Testing Analyst/QC will be responsible for conducting ongoing testing of various components of the BSA/AML, OFAC, Transaction Monitoring and Corporate compliance program for the New York Branch.
1. Assesses and analyzes processes and controls in place to evaluate the design and
operating effectiveness of the BSA/AML, OFAC, Corporate compliance program.
2. Must be analytical and have the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a
diverse workload with multiple deadlines.
3. Works collaboratively with business lines and other team members throughout the testing process to determine the objectives and scope of the testing.
4. Drafts and provides testing results periodically to key stakeholders with
recommendations for processes, controls, and/or procedural enhancements.
5. Tracks and validates the implementation of remedial actions submitted by the business owners to verify that issues identified during testing are remediated.
6. Develops, maintains and updates key metrics for Compliance Senior Management.
7. Stays informed of product details as well as emerging issues, regulatory and procedural changes to identify key opportunities to enhance the program.
8. Maintains accurate and up-to- date records of testing results for further review by Internal Audit, Examiners, Chief Compliance Officer, BSA Officer, and Senior Management.
9. Attends training as appropriate and directed by Senior Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Requires a Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent.
2. One -Three years of experience in testing, BSA, Audit or Quality Assurance/QC role in the financial industry.
3.Knowledge of the alphabet regs for testing.
4. Intermediate knowledge of the KYC/Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC
5. Proven experience with OFAC experience (live screening), AML QA, Testing, Internal Audit and/or Regulatory reviews.
6. Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) / Certified Fraud Examiner
(CFE) / Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) is a plus
1. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Power Point, Word, and Excel.
2. Strong auditing, analysis and quality control skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Chat with me now!