Chat with me now!
Deputy Head IT Department Bilingual Mandarin TEMP
Under the direction of the IT manager, he/she should:
1. Be responsible for branches’ IT compliance with all related rules, regulations,
guidance from regulatory entities or committee such as OCC, FFIEC and other
applicable regulatory requirements by conduct periodic reviewing, analysis and
implementing the recommendations, new publish or alerts from regulatory
2. Be responsible for evaluating and drafting the policies, procedures and standard
to meet the regulatory requirements.
3. Be responsible for monitoring branches’ IT operations and activities to comply
with internal policies, procedures and standard, reporting of IT risk profiles and
status, proposing and implementing IT risk mitigation actions.
4. Be responsible for developing, enhancing and implementing IT risk management
program including identification, measurement, assessment, mitigation and
5. Assist IT manager to oversee and manage in the aspects of IT governance, system
operation, information security, network and infrastructure maintenance, software
acquisition, third party management, incident response, BCP and Contingency
Plan, and project management.
6. Assist IT manager to communicate and coordinate with the U.S. regulators or
examiner, internal and external auditors to ensure the concerns of examiner or
auditor can be fully understand and addressed.
1. Good knowledge in IT management, IT risk management framework, IT risk
assessment and testing, cyber security, third party management, IT operation,
inventory and patch management, BCP, incident response, and etc.
2. At least 5 years of professional experience in IT management, IT risk
management, IT compliance risk assessment and testing, cyber security, third
party management, and etc.
3. Rich experience in communicating with regulators of OCC, Federal Reserve and
implementing the corrective action plan for regulator’ s concerns with satisfactory
4. Familiar with the regulation, laws and regulatory guidance related to IT such as
OCC guidance, Federal Reserve, NIST, FFIEC, COBIT5, and etc.
5. Have strong written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin, and
be self-motivated and with strong responsibility.
6. Hold professional certifications of CISSP, CISA, ISACA is a good plus.
Chat with me now!