| Direct Hire
Post Date: 12/18/2017
Job ID: 12145
Industry: Brokerage - D & O
Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Management Liability
Reports to: SVP/Department Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared by: VP of Human Resources, NE
SUMMARY: Prepares applications, specifications and marketing strategy for new business as well as the renewals of assigned clients with some degree of supervision and approval from the VP. Individual account size will vary but not to exceed $500, 000. The total revenue not to exceed $600, 000 to $1, 000, 000.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsements, audits, etc. received from the various insurance companies.
- Responsible for the daily correspondence, email, faxes, mail and policy checking, maintaining up to date file correspondence, telephone communication for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for inputting account detail into the computer.
- Prepares renewal proposals for presentation to client, as well as new business proposals to be reviewed and approved by VP.
- Responsible for follow up with clients for outstanding subject to information required by the insurance carriers as a condition of binding coverage.
- Directs the daily job activities of the Assistant Account Executive.
- Prepares/Reviews Monthly Account Portfolio Excel Reports.
- Reviews and communicates midterm coverage request.
- Responsible for training new assistants, clerks and trainees.
- Completes coverage checklists and makes recommendations.
- Assists Claims Department with claim problems on coverage issues.
- Recommends new and additional coverages and obtains quotes.
- May visit clients/markets to review insurance programs or new products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum five years of experience with Management Liability related products.
- Financial analysis skills are not required but will increase the candidate’ s ability to excel in the position.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in basic Word and Excel skills.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- CPCU or other professional designation a plus.
- Experience with Epic agency management systems a big plus.
Chat With A Recruiter