45 Crossways Park Drive PO Box 9017
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 02/12/2018
Job ID: 12217
Industry: Brokerage - Personal Lines
This position requires exercising independent judgement when providing day to day service with our Middle Market and VIP ighHiClients and using discretion when preforming the following responsibilities:
- Service and Market Middle Market and VIP accounts.
- Develop Cross Sale Strategies to enhance the profitability of the Personal Lines clientele.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Insured’ s and Carriers.
- Sustain client retention through comprehensive annual reviews.
- Work with Producers on their new/renewal opportunities
- Responsible for maintaining a book of business consisting of Middle Market and VIP accounts.
- Provide Training, support and guidance to support staff.
- Design Implement and manage the personal insurance portfolios of current accounts.
- Improve the Insurance Standards by streamlining and implementing processes and procedures oversee and implement management’ s policies and directives.
- Agency Billing – when required
- Meet with new and existing clientele when it suits their schedules.
- Maintain a high percentage of retention of accounts
- Ensure proper documentation into EPIC
- Participate in conferences, meetings and shows to help develop new business as well as existing business.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the desired timeframe
- Develop and Deliver sales presentations to clientele
- Demonstrate leadership in terms of insurance coverage, expectations and carrier marketing
- Shape Relationships with key underwriters at the carriers
- Manage the existing client base to achieve client retention and service quality goals.
- Achieve the financial goals for the department
- Be aware and advise peers of continually new and changing products and services in the industry
- Make sure the Associate Account Executive is on top of all responsibilities and duties that are needed to assist the Account Executive.
- Sells the Agencies complete offering of products and services.
- Reports all new business, cancellations and current prospects to Personal Liens Manager on a monthly basis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- 2+ years of Insurance Agency Experience
- College Degree
- Brokers License
- Microsoft Office – includes Excel
- Industry Related Product Knowledge
Chat With A Recruiter